Titanium Grade 11
Titanium Grade 11 has physical and mechanical properties similar to Grade 1. Due to the addition of palladium, it has enhanced corrosion resistance in crevices and reducing acid chloride environments. It has good ductility and cold formability, along with high impact toughness and excellent weldability.
Chemical processing, chlorate manufacturing, desalination, and marine applications.
Fe: 0.20 max
O: 0.18 max
C: 0.08 max
N: 0.03 max
H: 0.015 max
Pd: 0.25 max
Density: 0.163 lb/in3, (4.51 g/cm3)
Modulus of Elasticity (E):
At 70°F (20°C): 16.3 x 103 ksi (112 GPa)
Modulus of Rigidity (G)
At 70°F (20°C): 5.9 x 103 ksi (41 GPa)
Coefficient of Expansion:
5.4 µin/in.-°F (70°F to 932°F)
9.7 µm/m-°C (20°C to 500°C)
Electrical Resistivity: 21 µΩ.in, (53.3 µΩ.cm)
Thermal Conductivity: 12.6 Btu-in/ft2hr-°F, (21.79 W/m-K)
Strip and Foil: ASTM B265
Typical Mechanical Properties
- Heat Treatment: 1290°F
- Tensile Strength: 35 ksi (240 MPa) min – 50 ksi (345 MPa) typ
- Suggested Operating Conditions: -300°F to 1000°F (-184°C to 540°C)
For further information Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1 888 843 2350
Elgiloy Specialty Metals – Strip Products
1565 Fleetwood Dr.
Elgin, IL 60123 USA
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty:
- The content in these data sheets is provided primarily by third-party melting mills and is provided for reference only. It is not intended for engineering or design.
- Applications may be discussed, however, Elgiloy Specialty Metals, a Division of Combined Metals of Chicago L.L.C., does not recommend or endorse any material for any particular end use or application.
- The data included in this data sheet are typical values and may vary.
- Elgiloy Specialty Metals, a Division of Combined Metals of Chicago L.L.C., makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, condition, suitability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability of any information contained in any data sheet.
In no event will Elgiloy Specialty Metals, a Division of Combined Metals of Chicago L.L.C., be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the information included in the data sheets.