Combined Metals of Chicago, L.L.C. and its associated business units, are committed to meeting or exceeding our customers’ needs and expectations through the continual improvement in the production and on-time delivery of the highest quality engineered stainless steel and specialty alloy sheet, strip, foil, and wire products to customers around the world.
Meeting this commitment is a primary management objective and the individual and collective responsibility of all employees.
To that end, we will:
- Establish and maintain a quality management system in accordance with the markets we serve.
- Strive to achieve customer satisfaction in our products’ quality, service, on-time delivery, and technical assistance.
- Meet applicable customer, company, and other requirements as appropriate to our business.
- Integrate innovation into our product development and lean initiatives throughout the organization.
- Communicate and train our employees in our quality management system, striving to instill a total quality philosophy with an emphasis on continual improvement.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and made available to the public. It will be reviewed periodically for continuing suitability.
Jim Darrow, President
Combined Metals of Chicago, LLC
Elgiloy Specialty Metals
Division of CMC